The client is seeking an experienced senior marketing insights manager for a full time role based out of New York. You will be curious and passionate about data, with the ability to extract and tell compelling stories using data insights. You should be well versed in a variety of quantitative and qualitative marketing research methodologies.
In this role you will partner with the clients Product marketing managers and cross functional product teams to drive marketing insights projects and measurement trackers.
- Frame and translate business questions, into appropriate analytical plans and research studies that will inform strategic and tactical business decisions for go to market planning (GTM).
- Synthesize audience research, trends, behaviors and needs into insightful reports and engaging presentations.
- Design holistic in market measurement and learning plans that explain the incremental impact of media spend on core success metrics and KPI’s.
- Manage research agency relationships.
- BA or BS Degree.
- Strong business acumen.
- Superior communication skills.
- Superior project management organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to tell compelling stories using data and insights.
- 5+ years of primary marketing research experience, ideally in both qualitative and quantitative primary marketing research.
- Passion for observing customer and competitive trends and behavior and turning insights into action.
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving.
- Quick learner with the ability to find creative and innovative solutions to solve business problems, implementing research and extracting insights.
- Strategic Thinking
- o Ability to think globally/strategically, turn information into effective strategies and drive results.
- o Links insights to strategy
- Prefer Client side marketing research experience.
Experimental design experience
Media, advertising measurement
Marketing Research experience:
o Market Sizing
o Market segmentation
o value proposition development
o Price sensitivity modeling (conjoint, Max Diff, Discrete Choice)
o Advertising creative evaluation and testing
· Behavioral data analysis (connecting behaviors and usage data to attitudes and perceptions